All Discussions Tagged 'of' (20)

← Back to Cool Stuff
Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Cover the World- World music versions of classic pop hits

Putumayo can usually be counted on to come up with intriguing world music compilations, and Cover the World is especially intriguing. The f…

Started by Andreas Karakostas

0 Feb 10, 2014

Stoned Immaculate: The Music of The Doors

Stoned Immaculate: The Music of The Doors Stoned Immaculate: The Music of The Doors is a tribute album dedicated to The Doors. Producer Ral…

Started by musicfly

0 Oct 4, 2013

The sound of funky 70s Brazil

The sound of funky 70s Brazil The sound of funky 70s Brazil! This excellent compilation brings together 16 lost funk and soul tunes from 70…

Started by horace connelly

0 Feb 26, 2013

The Shaggs ~ Philosophy of the World

Philosophy of the World is the first album by The Shaggs, released in 1969 by Third Word Records and rereleased in 1980 by Red Rooster Reco…

Started by brand lambert

0 Jan 31, 2013

Pinky Tomlin - The objects of my obsession

Pinky Tomlin - The objects of my obsession Pinky Tomlin (1907 – 1987), who wrote the 1930′s hit ”The Object of My Affection” toured for mor…

Started by steve kori

0 Jan 26, 2013

Afrika Bambaaataa The Early Years of Hip Hop-From Black Spades to Zulu Nation

Afrika Bambaaataa The Early Years of Hip Hop-From Black Spades to Zulu Nation In this interview Hip Hop Pioneer Afrika Bambaataa gives an…

Started by marta jason

0 Jan 20, 2013

George Feyer - Echoes of .......

George Feyer (b. Hungary, 27 October 1908; d. New York, 21 October 2001) was a classically trained pianist who turned to 'light' music upo…

Started by efialtis

0 Dec 21, 2012

Playboys of the eastern world

Kwan Wai-pang (Chinese: 關維鵬; born 2 March 1945 in Guilin, Guangxi), better known as Teddy Robin (Chinese: 泰迪羅賓), is a Hong Kong English po…

0 Dec 18, 2012

Every beat of my heart =Curtis Counce

Counce was born in Kansas City, Missouri and moved to California in 1945. He began recording in the 1950s in Los Angeles with Shelly Manne…

Started by frenderick dexter

0 Dec 14, 2012

The Passions of Les Baxter

Vocalist Bas Sheva was born Beatrice Kurzman to a wealthy and prominent Jewish family in Philadelphia. When Kurzman decided to go into sho…

0 Dec 13, 2012

RSS

THIS DAY IN MUSIC HISTORY

Members

© 2018   Created by musicfly.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service