All Discussions Tagged 'My' (52)

← Back to Song Covers
Discussions Replies Latest Activity

The Rolling Stones song Under My Thumb covered by

The Rolling Stones song Under My Thumb covered by Wayne Gibson The Rolling Stones song Under My Thumb covered by The Kingsmen The Rol…

Started by Andreas Karakostas

0 May 28, 2014

The Doors song Light My Fire covered by vol2

The Doors song Light My Fire covered by The Lettermen The Doors song Light My Fire covered by The Boz The Doors song Light My Fire cove…

0 May 27, 2014

The Doors song Light My Fire covered by vol1

The Doors song Light My Fire covered by Africa The Doors song Light My Fire covered by The Mops The Doors song Light My Fire covered…

0 May 27, 2014

The Rolling Stones song "Get Off My Cloud covered by

The Rolling Stones song "Get Off My Cloud covered by Alexis Korner The Rolling Stones song "Get Off My Cloud covered by Livin' End The…

0 May 22, 2014

The Neil Young song Hey Hey, My My (Into the Black) covered by

Hey Hey, My My," from the Neil Young album "Long Walk Home" , was covered on the Oasis album "Familiar to Millions." "Hey Hey My My," fr…

Started by efialtis

0 May 9, 2014

The Ramones song Somebody Put Something in My Drink covered by

The Ramones song Somebody Put Something in My Drink covered by The Meteors The Ramones song Somebody Put Something in My Drink covered by…

Started by tomas entison

0 May 8, 2014

The Stevie Wonder song For Once in My Life covered by

For Once In My Life," from the Stevie Wonder album "Love Songs: 20 Classic Hits" , was covered on the Vonda Shepard album "Vonda Shepard Al…

Started by efialtis

0 May 6, 2014

The Beatles song In My Life covered by

In My Life," from the The Beatles album "Rubber Soul" , was covered on the Judy Collins album "Colors of the Day - the Best of Judy Collins…

Started by jefferry kellermam

0 May 5, 2014

The Drifters song When My Little Girl Is Smiling covered by

The Drifters song When My Little Girl Is Smiling covered by Jimmy Justice The Drifters song When My Little Girl Is Smiling covered by Re…

Started by anna tsonga

0 May 3, 2014

The Drifters song There Goes My Baby covered by

The Drifters song There Goes My Baby covered by The Walker Brothers The Drifters song There Goes My Baby covered by Garnet Mimms The…

Started by anna tsonga

0 May 3, 2014

RSS

THIS DAY IN MUSIC HISTORY

Members

© 2018   Created by musicfly.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service