All Discussions Tagged 'for' (12)

← Back to Song Covers
Discussions Replies Latest Activity

The Rolling Stones song Sympathy for the Devil covered by

The Rolling Stones song Sympathy for the Devil covered by Arif Mardin The Rolling Stones song Sympathy for the Devil covered by Sandie Sh…

Started by Andreas Karakostas

0 May 28, 2014

The Velvet Underground song I'm Waiting for the Man covered by

The Velvet Underground song I'm Waiting for the Man covered by Bauhaus The Velvet Underground song I'm Waiting for the Man covered by Ni…

Started by steve kori

0 May 7, 2014

The Drifters song Sweets for My Sweet covered by

The Drifters song Sweets for My Sweet covered by The Searchers The Drifters song Sweets for My Sweet covered by The Typhoons The Drifte…

Started by anna tsonga

0 May 3, 2014

The Who song I Can See for Miles covered by

The Who song I Can See for Miles covered by Lord Sitar The Who song I Can See for Miles covered by The Gordon Beck Quartet The Who song…

Started by efialtis

0 Apr 19, 2014

The KISS song I Was Made for Lovin' You covered by

The KISS song I Was Made for Lovin' You covered by The KISS song I Was Made for Lovin' You covered by The KISS song I Was Made for Lovin'…

Started by gerasimos

0 Apr 8, 2014

The Frances Langford song I'm in the Mood for Love covered by vol1

The Frances Langford song I'm in the Mood for Love covered by Louis Armstrong The Frances Langford song I'm in the Mood for Love covered…

Started by steve kori

0 Apr 2, 2014

The Vanessa Williams song Save the Best for Last covered by

The Vanessa Williams song Save the Best for Last covered by Marion Meadows (1994) The Vanessa Williams song Save the Best for Last covere…

Started by marta jason

0 Mar 19, 2014

The Tears for Fears song Shout, covered by

The Tears for Fears song Shout, covered by De MiniStars (1991) The Tears for Fears song Shout, covered by Morčata Na Útěku (2006) The T…

Started by michael gold

0 Feb 22, 2014

The Tears for Fears song Mad World covered by

The Tears for Fears song Mad World covered by Boy Division (2001) The Tears for Fears song Mad World covered by Ed Alleyne-Johnson (2004)…

Started by michael gold

0 Feb 22, 2014

The Nancy Sinatra song "These Boots Are Made for Walkin'" covered by vol2

The Nancy Sinatra song "These Boots Are Made for Walkin',,covered by Hellsonics The Nancy Sinatra song "These Boots Are Made for Walkin',…

Started by Sko Do

0 Jan 23, 2014

RSS

THIS DAY IN MUSIC HISTORY

Members

© 2018   Created by musicfly.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service