All Discussions Tagged 'song' (1,000)

← Back to Song Covers
Discussions Replies Latest Activity

The Flying Burrito Brothers song Wild Horses covered by

The Flying Burrito Brothers song Wild Horses covered by Labelle The Flying Burrito Brothers song Wild Horses covered by Johnny Hammon…

Started by Andreas Karakostas

0 May 28, 2014

The Rolling Stones song Under My Thumb covered by

The Rolling Stones song Under My Thumb covered by Wayne Gibson The Rolling Stones song Under My Thumb covered by The Kingsmen The Rol…

0 May 28, 2014

The Rolling Stones song Tumbling Dice covered by

The Rolling Stones song Tumbling Dice covered by Linda Ronstadt The Rolling Stones song Tumbling Dice covered by Owen Gray The Rollin…

0 May 28, 2014

The Rolling Stones song Sympathy for the Devil covered by

The Rolling Stones song Sympathy for the Devil covered by Arif Mardin The Rolling Stones song Sympathy for the Devil covered by Sandie Sh…

0 May 28, 2014

The Rolling Stones song Ruby Tuesday covered by

The Rolling Stones song Ruby Tuesday covered by Caravelli The Rolling Stones song Ruby Tuesday covered by Rotary Connection The Rolling…

0 May 28, 2014

The Rolling Stones song Play With Fire covered by

The Rolling Stones song Play With Fire covered by The Aranbee Pop Symphony Orchestra The Rolling Stones song Play With Fire covered by The…

0 May 28, 2014

The Rolling Stones song Paint It Black," covered by vol1

The Rolling Stones song Paint It Black," covered by Chris Farlowe The Rolling Stones song Paint It Black," covered by The Standells T…

0 May 27, 2014

The Doors song Light My Fire covered by vol2

The Doors song Light My Fire covered by The Lettermen The Doors song Light My Fire covered by The Boz The Doors song Light My Fire cove…

0 May 27, 2014

The Doors song Light My Fire covered by vol1

The Doors song Light My Fire covered by Africa The Doors song Light My Fire covered by The Mops The Doors song Light My Fire covered…

0 May 27, 2014

The Rolling Stones song Out of Time covered by

The Rolling Stones song Out of Time covered by Del Shannon The Rolling Stones song Out of Time covered by Chris Farlowe The Rolling S…

0 May 27, 2014

RSS

THIS DAY IN MUSIC HISTORY

Members

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2018   Created by musicfly.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service