All Discussions Tagged 'the' (122)

← Back to Song Covers
Discussions Replies Latest Activity

The Rolling Stones song Sympathy for the Devil covered by

The Rolling Stones song Sympathy for the Devil covered by Arif Mardin The Rolling Stones song Sympathy for the Devil covered by Sandie Sh…

Started by Andreas Karakostas

0 May 28, 2014

The Doors song Riders on the Storm covered by

The Doors song Riders on the Storm covered by Yonderboi The Doors song Riders on the Storm covered by Snoop Dogg The Doors song Rider…

Started by giorgos polyzos

0 May 22, 2014

The Elvis Presley song In the Ghetto, covered by

The Elvis Presley song In the Ghetto, covered by The Diplomats The Elvis Presley song In the Ghetto, covered by Chris Clark The Elvis…

Started by dimitris kalfas

0 May 21, 2014

The Bo Diddley song You Can't Judge a Book by the Cover covered by

The Bo Diddley song You Can't Judge a Book by the Cover covered by The Merseybeats The Bo Diddley song You Can't Judge a Book by the Cover…

Started by nelson.williston

0 May 15, 2014

The Bruce Springsteen song Tougher Than the Rest covered by

The Bruce Springsteen song Tougher Than the Rest covered by Emmylou Harris The Bruce Springsteen song Tougher Than the Rest covered by E…

Started by anna tsonga

0 May 14, 2014

The ABBA song Voulez-Vous,, covered by

"Voulez Vous," from the ABBA album "Gold: Greatest Hits" , was covered on the Morgana Lefay album "Past Present Future." "Voulez-vous,"…

0 May 12, 2014

The U2 song Where the Streets Have No Name, covered by

The U2 song Where the Streets Have No Name, covered by Pet Shop Boys The U2 song Where the Streets Have No Name, covered by Tom Nordahl…

0 May 12, 2014

The Police song Walking on the Moon covered by

The Police song Walking on the Moon covered by Sly & Robbie featuring Amblique The Police song Walking on the Moon covered by Hot Ch…

Started by carolina steven

0 May 10, 2014

The Neil Young song The Needle and the Damage Done, covered by

The Needle and the Damage Done," from the Neil Young album "Harvest" , was covered on the Simple Minds album "Uncut 2001.11." "The Needl…

Started by efialtis

0 May 9, 2014

The Neil Young song Hey Hey, My My (Into the Black) covered by

Hey Hey, My My," from the Neil Young album "Long Walk Home" , was covered on the Oasis album "Familiar to Millions." "Hey Hey My My," fr…

Started by efialtis

0 May 9, 2014

RSS

THIS DAY IN MUSIC HISTORY

Members

© 2018   Created by musicfly.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service