"All Out of Love" is a pop ballad by Air Supply, released in 1980. In the United States, it reached number two on the Hot 100 and number 5 on the Adult Contemporary chart. In the UK, the song went to number 11. It placed 92nd in VH1's list of the 100 Greatest Love Songs in 2003. -- Wikipedia
The Air Supply song All Out of Love was covered by ...
All cover versions with details
- Cantopop artist Alan Tam covered the song and was a hit for Tam in Hong Kong in 1981.
- The Starsound Orchestra covered it on their 1992 compilation "Time for Dreaming - 45 of the World's Greatest Love Songs".
- Thomas Anders covered it on his 1994 video "Live in Chile".
- Fellow Irish boyband OTT had a hit with the song in their native country in 1996 and the following year in the UK.
- Andru Donalds covered it on his 1999 single "All Out of Love", which became a Top 5 hit in parts of Europe that year.
- American R&B group Jagged Edge covered it for the 2002 soundtrack of "Bad Company".
- Donny Osmond covered it on his 2002 album "Somewhere in Time".
- Female pop group Soluna covered it on their 2002 album "For All Time".
- Canadian recording artist Mary Zilba covered it on her 2003 album "Fly". Her pop/dance rendition was a Top 40 hit on the Canadian charts for over 12 weeks.
- UK dance project Foundation teamed up with female vocalist Natalie Rossi for a cover of the track in June 2003. The single reached #40 on the UK Singles Chart.
- Australian boy band Mercury4 included the song on their debut album in 2004.
- The Celtic Tenors with Air Supply covered it for their 2005 album "We Are Not Islands".
- The boyband Westlife from Ireland recorded the song as a duet with Australian singer Delta Goodrem for Westlife's 2006 "The Love Album" and performed it together live on an episode of the The X Factor. Their version reached number 31 on the Swedish singles chart as a digital download in February 2007, but was not released as a commercial single in any other markets.
- English singer Declan Galbraith covered it on his 2006 album "Thank You".
- Keira Green recorded a dance cover in 2006 that found its way onto numerous dance compilation albums.
- Cliff Richard covered it on his 2007 album "Love... The Album ".
- John Barrowman covered it on his 2007 album "Another Side".
- Nadia Louw covered it on her 2008 album "Plain Jane".
- In March 2010, the song was performed by Algerian pop singer Chalabi Karim.
- Me First and the Gimme Gimmes on their 2011 EP "Go Down Under".
- Celtic Thunder covered it on their 2012 album "Voyage".
- The Anniversary Party covered it on their 2012 digital release "Wedding Reservations".