Because the Internet is the second studio album by American hip hop recording artist Donald Glover, under the stage name Childish Gambino. - http://smarturl.it/becausetheinternet http://iamdonald.com http://childishgambino.com
Childish Gambino emerged as one of the most exciting young talents in music, landing at #11 on the Billboard Top 200 Chart and #2 on the Billboard Hip-Hop charts. CAMP has received critical acclaim from publications such as The Source, XXL, Entertainment Weekly, Rolling Stone, NPR and more.
Childish Gambino, with his unique blend of hip-hop genres and lyrical genius, has gone from a viral cult following to a mega sensation playing to massive crowds at festivals such as Coachella and Bonnaroo and multiple sold out tours.
Because the Internet features guest appearances from Chance the Rapper, Jhene Aiko and Azealia Banks, with production primarily handled by Gambino himself, Stefan Ponce, and Ludwig Goransson among others. The album was supported by the singles "3005" and "Crawl". Gambino also released a short film titled Clapping for the Wrong Reasons and a 75-page screenplay to go along with the album in promotion of it.
1. the library (intro)
2. I. crawl
3. II. WORLDSTAR
4. dial up
5. I. the worst guys featuring Chance The Rapper
6. II. shadows
7. III. telegraph ave. ('Oakland' by Lloyd)
8. IV. sweatpants
9. V. 3005
10. playing around before the party starts
11. I. the party
12. II. no exit
13. death by numbers
14. I. flight of the navigator
15. II. zealots of stockholm [free information]
16. III. urn
17. pink toes featuring jhene aiko
18. earth: the oldest computer (the last night) featuring Azealia Banks
19. life: the biggest troll [andrew auernheimer] featuring Donald Glover